Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Internap finally reached out to me with a call today

from the Yahoo MB, post by brotherford042:

>>Internap finally reached out to me with a call today

Internap finally reached out to me with a call today...spoke w/ Randall Thompson for about 15 minutes. I suspect he's having a worse week than me having to make the rounds with the effected fisher customers. BTW, I also got a boiler plate email from Cooney as well.

Still no eta on an RFO or a definitive timeline on when city power will be restored. Fisher stated "They are expecting several months until full restoration"...yikes! The facility is still currently running on (non-redundant) trailer generators. They are going to order more generators to add redundancy. IMO, that decision should have been a no brainer out of the gate. Now is certainly not the time for them to be conserving pennies...

Fisher is the real culprit in all of this. Those guys are *terrible*. All the same, its particularly frustrating communicating the situation with our customers when upstream updates since the outage have been sparse to non-existent.

No comments: