Friday, December 5, 2008

What benefits have you experienced from the pyratine 6?

from the Rosacea Forum:

>>Today only, December 4th, 1- 877- skinfo4, has Pyratin-6 lotion and cream and other skin items on sale for 15% off. I just ordered myself the lotion. I've used Dr. Amy Taub's site the past year to obtain this.

I've been using the lotion since about last March. It is the only moisterizer I have ever been able to use for any length of time without breaking out or irritation. I tried the cream a couple of times and it was a little too rich for my skin. Maybe I will try it again after Christmas since we are getting chilly here and my face is a little dryer. I use a pea size of the lotion on my damp face. I really am pleased. The lady that took the order asked where I had heard about it, which was on this web site. This is my 3rd order with them. I still have some in my second tube, but couldn't resist the sale!!

No comments: