Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The first CK in Mexico?

from the IV MB, by yyy60:

>>The first CK in Mexico?

** Muguerza Hospital is in Monterrey, Mexico. The writer is a 20-year-old medical student in Monterrey. **

http://imedgeek.wordpress.com/2010/05/04/medicine-politics-do-not-mix/

IMEDGEEK'S BLOG

Medicine & Politics do not mix. May 4, 2010
imedgeek @ 6:42 am

....

By Sunday I was so tired. I only slept around five hours everyday of the week. Believe me studying for the test was not the most time-consuming thing next to every other thing I had to do.

There was this cancer conference about radiosurgery with a new technology called the Cyberknife. It was really interesting, but I felt like I was part of an infomercial. The first Cyberknife in all Latin America was bought by Muguerza Hospital this month.

No comments: