SAN JOSE, Calif. – April 6, 2011 – Haptify, a developer and publisher of haptic-powered mobile apps, today announced that its first title, Enzo’s Pinball, is now available on the Android Marketplace for $1.49. The first virtual pinball title ever to include full-fledged tactile feedback, Enzo’s Pinball lets players literally feel the action on three unique tables as they flip their ball onto each ramp, bumper, and target. Play the most realistic pinball experience available for mobile devices and compete against players from around the world for the top score through the OpenFeint platform.
Enzo’s Pinball features include:
- Three unique pinball tables to master with more coming soon, each with a variety of missions to undertake
- Clockwork Table: avoid getting wound up by an intricate clockwork mechanism dating back to the 18th century and learn the secret of the clockwork pinball
- Steam-Powered Table: stay cool under pressure and navigate a high-voltage playing field to unlock the true nature of the steampunk pinball
- DJ Table: listen to the dark secrets of the record pinball
- Realistic pinball physics brought to life through high-quality haptic feedback, graphics, and sound
- Immersive touch-screen controls and accelerometer support that lets players ‘tilt’ the table, just like in the arcades
- OpenFeint integration with global high score list and achievements
“Enzo’s Pinball is an ideal choice for our first title because it really showcases the subtle-yet-significant power of haptics in gaming,” said Craig Vachon, Haptify Lead. “When you play pinball in real life, you use a combination of sight, sound, and touch to interact with the machine. Cutting that down to two senses, as most pinball titles do by necessity, just doesn’t provide the same level of involvement. I am positive that players won’t look at other pinball titles the same way after they’ve experienced Enzo’s Pinball with haptics.”
To download Enzo’s Pinball, visit the Android Markeplace at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.haptify.enzopinball
To learn more about Haptify and the power of haptics, visit www.haptify.com.