>>Last week Equinix (EQIX) delivered another strong quarter, and set initial guidance for continued growth in 2013.
Here are some of the highlights from Q3 2012:
- Revenues from continuing operations were $488.7 million, a 7% increase Q/Q and a 20% increase Y/Y;
- Cash gross profits were 68% in the quarter;
- Adjusted EBITDA came at $ 228.3 million, or 47% of revenues, a 5% increase Q/Q and a 22% increase Y/Y;
- Net income attributable to Equinix was $28.8 million, or a basic net income per share of $0.60 and a diluted net income per share of $0.58;
- Cash equivalents and investments were $519.8 million at quarter end;
- Churn was 2.9%, an improvement from Q2 2012, but still relatively high, as the company continues, especially in the US, its pro-active churn targeting data center optimization.