Saturday, July 19, 2008

comment about ARAY

from the Yahoo MB:

>>The problem is that CyberKnife has been successful on so many cases where the patient had run out of options that a lot of informed people, like you, are starting to ask the obvious questions. Very intelligent people, patients with Ph.D.s for example, and I'm speaking here from direct experience, are walking into doctor’s offices saying, look, I’m not going for that. I’ve done the research. I’m at least as current on this science as you, probably more so. I want CyberKnife SRS, period.

We are seeing the beginning of the end for the old, invasive, expensive, barbaric treatment paradigms. In 10 years, most of the current “Gold Standard” treatment protocols will be viewed in much the same way as we now view blood letting.

And, again, by and large, this is a patient-driven mega trend.

No comments: