Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Do You Samsung Instinct?

a blog post by Om Malik on GigaOM, with a small update on the Samsung Instinct:

>>So I dropped folks from Sprint an email, asking them how they were doing with the Instinct, and how many units they had shipped. Sure enough, I was being optimistic about getting a right answer. “Sorry but we do not provide these numbers as they are considered proprietary. I can simply tell you that we are very pleased with the sales and it continues to be incredibly successful,” a spokeswoman emailed me back. I asked Sprint to disclose the monthly data usage on this device but was turned down as well. Oh well… as I was saying I was being optimistic.

Question: Are you one of those people you owns Samsung Instinct and what has been your experience with the iPhone rival?

No comments: