Thursday, August 14, 2008

new Equinix CIO?

>>Second we are near in completion of active search for a Chief Information Officer which will be a new global role in Equinix will oversee our IT infrastructure and applications on a worldwide basis.

From the latest conference call (Seeking Alpha transcripts).

>>No excuses -- I will publish a "reflections" post before going back to work on the 25th...yes, it is true, I am going back to work on August 25th as the CIO for Equinix. I am looking forward to working for Equinix, and feel extremely rested after such a marvelous summer.

It looks like the name of the new CIO is Brian Lillie... but I haven't been able to dig further, although I found a former vice president, Management Information Systems, at Verisign with the same name...

I guess we'll soon know it... In bocca al lupo...

No comments: